Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW, just WOW

I'm excited. First of all, I'm glad I finally picked a winner. This is only the 3rd election I've ever voted in, and it's the first time the person I voted for actually WON. I'm feeling hopeful right now, and it's a good thing. I know that Obama is not going to be able to live up to all the hype. No one ever does. I refuse to put him up on a pedestal, because he's just a himan being, like anyone else, and the higher up the pedestal you are, the worse it is when you fall. We've got a lot of work to do to fix the problems we're in, and it's going to take a long time. Let me tell you though, in the next 4 years, when I see the president come on the TV to address this country, I'm not just going to flip the channel. That's a good thing.

No comments: