Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back from the brink (of death)!

Well I got some kinda nasty virus that has been going around. Either I got it from my brother, while I was in Chicago, or I got from some typhoid Mary on the plane ride back, or I got it from Aaron who was sick when I got home. Regardless, I think this virus was trying to kill me. Last night I was soooo sick, I could barely move. Everything was achy, and I had a temperature of 102.4, even though I was shivering all over and sweating like a pig. To make matters worse, my monthly visitor pooped over yesterday too, whatabitch!

Anyway, I took some nyquil last night and fell asleep sometime around 9ish. Sometime during the night my fever broke because I had to take off my fleece sweater that I went to bed in when I was freezing cold. This morning my temp was only 99.1, and I don't feel all the ridiculous aches and pains. I am still stuffed up and have a sore throat, but I feel much better. Woo hoo! Live to fight another day!

No comments: