Monday, April 27, 2009

Drugs

My doctor and I decided to add a new medication to my cabinet of psychotropic drugs (well there was only 1, now there's 2). And I actually can already feel the effects of this stuff. I feel the energy and the drive to be more productive. That's a good thing. I just feel like a crazy person though, I mean, who needs 2 different antidepressant medications?

Me, that's who. I beat all y'all in the depression game. Woo Hoo!

Also, with this stuff I have a decreased appetite so I have to actually force myself to eat before I become ravenous. I used to just eat all the time. So there's another plus.

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

Be like that anorexic supermodel and eat nothing but lettuce and diet coke.

Retainer Girl said...

And ice chips. Those'll fill you right up.