Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So, I guess it's official

I feel super depressed today, I binged when I got home from work - not totally crazy - 2 100 cal. packs, some leftover lasagna, bread, and a small cup of ice cream. As long as I don't eat anything else later tonight, and I get some exercise I should be fine. I just feel like shit. I think it's about time I do something about it, I can't go another season feeling depressed and shitty. I feel like I can't do my job, like I don't deserve it and I'm a total fraud. I can't focus, I'm forgetting everything and I'm completely disorganized and I can't get anything done. I've been researching this drug called strattera, it's for ADHD, but it doesn't have any stimulants in it and it also supposedly helps with depression. I don't normally like the idea of relying on drugs to solve my problems but I can't live like this. :(

To top everything all off, my mother is here again tonight. She's just staying the night so she can hang out with my grandpa since he's running for supervisor in King George and she wants to be with him when the election is over. I just don't feel like dealing with my mom tonight, I just want to be alone right now, but I can't be. No fair.

No comments: