Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Car!


2006 Volkswagen Jetta!

I know that it's completely NOT a Honda Fit, which is what I had in mind when Aaron and I set out this morning. We went to Pohanka Honda first, and they have ZERO Honda Fits on their lot, and none of the Honda dealerships within 75 miles have them either. They are very popular. So we decided to go see what was at Carmax. I test drove a Ford Focus, and it was alright, but I wasn't super excited about everything. Then I test drove a Toyota Corolla, and I liked it better than the Focus, but still not totally happy. It didn't have cruise control, which is a biggie for me because when I go to work I usually use cruise control for about 75% of my trip. The salesman then suggested I consider a Jetta. I went to the bathroom after the second test drive and salesman and Aaron looked at Jettas. When I came out Aaron pointed me to that beautiful beast you see above. It is a smooth ride, it has "leatherette" seats, and a kickin sound system. I honestly feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle. It was a little above the price range I was looking at, but honestly, I'm pretty happy about my decision. Plus, it has this really awesomely cute little detail in the headlights:


It's the VW logo, OMG, so cute!

5 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Jealous! But totally excited for you too.

:D

BlondeJustice said...

Your new car is awesom! :)

girlysmack said...

Nice.

Roxanna said...

I love it... Tim and I love our VW : )

Jenn M said...

I HATE it.. LOL

Just kidding.. take me somewhere bitch