Friday, May 23, 2008

Survey schmurvey

A. Attached or Single - attached
B. Best Friend(s) - Aaron
C. Cake or Pie - Pie
D. Day of Choice - Friday
E. Essential Item - chapstick
F. Flavor of Ice Cream - Haagen Daaz Extra Rich Caramel Cone
G. Gummy Bears or Worms - sour patch kids
H. Hometown - Chicago, Illinois
I. Indulgences - laziness
J. January or July- July (my birthday month!)
K. Kids - Q-Tip & Javier, and psuedo stepson Ezra
L. Last movie I saw in a theater - Iron Man
(M is Missing in Action)
N. Number of siblings - brother
O. Oranges or Apples - both, depending on the season
P. Phobias or Fears - heights
Q. Quote - "Who Would Jesus Bomb?"
R. Reasons to smile - Anything
S. Season - Summer
T. Tag 4 - I have no one to tag but Jenn
U. Unknown fact about me - It's so unknown, I don't even know it
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals - vegetarian, duh
W. Worst Habit - binge eating, and constant self doubt
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds - Ultrasounds are pretty rad
Y. Your favorite Food - Mexican or Thai
Z. Zodiac - Cancer

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

You can't tag me.. I already did it YO.
Plus, I'm not even one of your best friends.. you A hole :)