Monday, October 6, 2008

For those who have a lot of debt

Read this

A few years ago I found myself in an enormous amount of debt. Thankfully I got the bank of mom and dad to help me out, but I will never have the option again (not because my parents wouldn't help me out, because they would, but because I have too much pride to have my parents bail me out again). Right now I only have my car loan and student loans to pay off so I'm not doing too badly actually, but I could be paying it off faster. I really wish I had the discipline that this girl had. I have been talking to Aaron about getting rid of the cable TV, but he won't listen. I still say that we don't NEED it. I have cut back on the amount of eating out I do, but we still go out to eat on the weekends a lot. Bottom line is, I could probably do more to get my debts paid off. This article is inspiration for me.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Trust me when I say.. Keep your cable tv. I lived without it for a year and it sucked. You won't save money because you'll be leaving your house to go do stuff because your so bored and really, theres only so much cleaning you can do