Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2, no cigarettes

Diane, make a note of this:

It's day two without smoking and I feel like eating the world. I need some good old fashioned apple pie.

Anyway...
I haven't had any smokes today and I forgot to buy myself some gum, so I feel like munching munch munch munching and I don't have enough snacks to last me all day. In fact, of the food that I brought for myself today all I have left is my pasta salad for lunch and a small can of V8 juice and some applesauce. I think I am going to have to make a trip to WaWa or Sheetz and get myself some chewing gum and soda to tide myself over. I wonder how long it takes before the need for an oral fixation goes away and I will feel like normal again?

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

Congrats on Day 2! Keep up the good work.