Friday, January 18, 2008

It's 13:12, do you know where your food is?

Mine is in the fridge at home and it better not let me eat all of it tonight, because I have to weigh in tomorrow morning at Weight Watchers and I want it to be a good one. I wasn't on my best behavior this week, seeing that I went to Grandma's house 2x for dinner (once on Sunday, and again on Tuesday evening). Also I just got my monthly bill yesterday so I was defnintely doing some hormonal eating, and I'm sure I'm carrying some extra water weight right now. So it's not gonna be pretty. But if I can manage to keep a lid on it tonight, it may not be so bad tomorrow morning when I step on the scale for the moment of truth.

I don't know what my problem is lately. When I first started Weight Watcher's I did so well about saying "No" to certain foods, or at least being able to stop myself from eating too much of certain foods, and it's like right now I have no self control whatsoever and I just eat whatever is in front of me and I eat a TON of it. Could be because it's winter time and I tend to eat more in the winter for whatever reason. Who knows, all I know is I need to have more self control, and I don't know where to get it, it's not like you can buy it in the store or anything.

Lame.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

I think it is because when you first started weight watchers you had stronger motivation.. it was "new". Just like when you clean your room.. the first couple of days after your doing great.. then a couple of weeks later its back to being hurricanized (yeah I made that word up)..

You need to give yourself something to work towards.. some sort of excitement. Buy yourself a pair of jeans 1 size smaller than what you wear now. Hang them up and look at them everyday and know you REALLY want to wear those jeans!!!!