Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm officially a "white person"

Because I <3 Mos Def. I don't apologize for this though. I think he's infinitely talented, so there. Also, I just bought two Lionel Richie songs from iTunes, which I will say, puts me into a special category of "white people". I also bought a D'Angelo/Erykah Badu duet. I'm sure my music selection seems totally weird to the casual observer.

A quick look at my iPod shows:

Outkast
Mos Def
Musiq
Gnarls Barkley
The Roots
Erykah Badu
Blondie
Aphex Twin
and Bjork

I'm sure there's a music snob out there with something snarky to say about that.

3 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

I love it! Here's a sample from my iPod list:

Doobie Brothers
50 Cent
Beyonce
Neil Diamond
Aretha Franklin
Duncan Sheik (Yes, Duncan Sheik)
Tori Amos

Holla!

Plus, last night at the DQ drive-thru, I was totally car dancing to "Bust a Move" by Young MC. Hot!

BlondeJustice said...

You, white girl, are not alone. Check out my list:

Phil Collins
SNAP!
Michael Buble
The Fratellis
Yo-Yo Ma
P!nk
Blondie
Justin Timberlake

How's that for "white"?

CindyLou said...

Somebody get the cheese, because I see a couple of crackers.