Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures!



Aaron and me in front of the blurry Buckingham fountain on New Years Eve.



My brother Joey in front of the same fountain, same night.



My family, taken on Grandpa's 83rd birthday at my grandparents house. You can see why my grandfather likes to brag about always being surrounded by beautiful ladies. From left to right there's Meredith (cousin), Ruth (grandma), Jessica (aunt), Beverly (aunt), and Sarah (my mother), and I'm hoping you can figure out that the only male in the picture is my grandpa Louis. I took the picture that's why I'm not in it. We all kinda look like alike don't we (even Meredith who's adopted)?



Chili peppers, for no reason whatsoever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout!

CindyLou said...

Thank You! I like how the new title thing with the Hope Diamond and the giant declarative statement makes it seem like I'm just totally awesome. Deceptive marketing at its best.