Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Wish-List

So far, I want new furniture, all over my apartment! I hate everything we have, but I also have to be cheap about this. So first things first, I want this baker's rack to replace the cheap-ass computer desk that we are currently using as a microwave stand.

I also want a new microwave, one that's not MASSIVE and possibly uses less electricity.

Also I want new bookshelves and to get rid of the dining room hutch that is in the living room and only collects mail and other junk we throw on it.

New couches, PLEASE PLEASE I need new couches. Of course with new couches comes the need for new coffee/ end tables. If only I were insanely rich, I could get a whole new house!

I will be registering at Target for my birthday, not that I expect anybody to buy me anything.

No comments: