Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vegetarian Nightmare

That's about the only way I can describe the "dream" I had this morning before punching the snooze button for the 30th time.

All of my friends wanted to go out to eat at this one particular restaurant. It's like a steakhouse, but intead of bovine steaks they served human steaks. First thing is everyone is standing outside while a man grabs 1/2 a human female carcass (similar to a hanging 1/2 bovine carcass) and proceeds to chop it up into flanks, etc. Of course I'm freaking out because that's disgusting and wrong and gross and what have you, and everyone is ignoring me. Then the realization comes to me that all these people being served up for dinner were probably murdered, because no one would serve the meat of an animal that died of natural causes right? So I start freaking out even more and everyone then just starts to make fun of me for being a squemish vegetarian and not being "adventurous" enough to even try something new, etc. etc., and then waving their human burgers under my face and laughing.

OMG, it was horrible.

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

I'll take mine medium rare.. :P ha.

CindyLou said...

I'M FREAKIN OUT!!!!!