Monday, October 22, 2007

Grrr...

So I worked 72 hours last week. I'm not super complaining, but I was tired as hell last week and I thought I would have a normal workweek this week, but already I'm busy and I'll probably end up working until 6pm again today :( I already know I'll be doing at least one 12hr. day this week anyway, which is fine, I get time and a half for overtime, which makes it all worth it. Thing that sucks is I can't make it to Jazzercise when I work those kinds of hours, and I eat kinda crappy food because I just feel like it dammit! Anyway, I'm stressed and it's only gonna get worse I think. Lame. The money is good and I'm planning on buying myself a new mattress when this is all over, so exciting. I guess I'm just going to have to put my weight-loss plans on hold for a little while. Oh well, who cares.