Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Something to think about

If a life is made up of a series of days, what am I doing TODAY to make a wonderful life?

It's hard to really divide up your life like that, always thinking about tomorrow and putting things off until later, etc. etc. But you can't live like that. You can't live life for "today" all the time either, because there is a tomorrow, and choices you make today, affect what life is going to be like tomorrow, and the day after and the day after.

So what am I going to do today to make my life wonderful?

I will do my best, and that's all I can say.

3 comments:

Jenn M said...

Buy me a puppy.. that will make your life "wonderful" today. Oh.. and my life too :)

CindyLou said...

Actually, I do know of someone who has some lab mix puppies they are trying find homes for.

Roxanna said...

Yeah Jenn Sara would just love having a dog way don't you just bring home a kid while you are at it haha.