Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So tired... want sleep

I'm so sick of working these long hours I'm going to shoot someone. I can't wait for this test to be over with and I can go back to my normal hours. I've been working from 6:30am to about 6pm everyday for the last 2.5 weeks. (Although we did get out at normal times a couple days last week because of the rain). I'm just cranky, I've been eating stupid junk food because it's there in front my face, I'm bored and I'm tired so I need the sugar. I haven't stepped on the scale in a while, but I'm pretty sure I've put on a couple pounds. I've been so off track on the weight watchers for the last 3 months basically. I haven't been tracking like I should and I've been "cheating" nearly everyday. I don't know what I need to do to get my motivation back. I want to lose at least another 15 more pounds, if not another 30. Darn it.

No comments: