Friday, April 18, 2008

In desperate need...

Of a haircut. Earlier this week this lady said to me, "Wow your hair is getting long, it looks cute, but I like it better when you cut it like this (and she was motioning with her hands around her chin, showing the length she would prefer my hair to be.)" I'm positive she was just basically telling me "Cut your hair, hippy."

I also need a queen or king sized mattress, because Aaron and I sharing a full size mattress with two fattass cats just isn't working for me anymore, I always wake up squished to the side of the bed almost falling off.

Also, I need a cat who doesn't drop nuclear weapons of mass stinkdom in the litterbox in the morning so I wake up to most nauseating stink in the whole world. GOODNESS! I think something crawled up his butt and died.

More money is also needed, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

I just got a haircut.

I have a queen-sized mattress. (Thanks, M&D.)

I REALLY need more money.

I REALLY want a cat who did not discharge nuclear stinkbombs from his rectum.

Jenn M said...

First question I ask.. the bitch who motioned for you to get the haircut. What did her hair look like? If her hair wasn't cute then I wouldn't be worried.
Two... I love your kitties!!!
Three.. I heard goodwill was having a sale on mattresses hahaha!!!