Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged!

So Katherine tagged me and I will oblige her and anyone else reading my blog with my 6 unspectacular quirks:

1. I have one ridiculously weird long hair that grows on my right big toe, that every once in a while I will see it and pluck it out.

2. When I was little I would eat jalepeno peppers straight out of the jar, and sometimes I still do.

3. A while ago I bought an arm band for my ipod to use while I am working out, but so far I have only used it when I am cleaning.

4. I'm extremely jumpy, and Aaron find it hilarious to sneak up behind and me yell "Cindy!" and watch me jump 35 feet in the air and scream like the busty blond girl in the horror movies, and then he laughs hysterically for 15 minutes straight. My old boss used to do that too.

5. I read books while the TV is on

6. I'm write with my left hand, and eat with my left hand, but I throw a ball with my right hand, but for everything else I can use either hand.

That's it, are you guys as un-impressed as I am?

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

I'm a dork and love learning about people from these survey-type things.

I dated a guy who had an extremely long hair grow out of his forehead. And for some reason, even though he was embarrassed about it, he never plucked it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.