Friday, April 25, 2008

Surveys are for losers!

I stole this from Jenn, who stole it from Dark Fury!

1. Your middle name? Louise, so Cindy Lou is not just a cute nickname, it really is my name

2. Your favorite color? Blood Red

3. Your birth month? July

4. Do you think everyone should act their age? Depends on their age

5. Would you rather live in a mansion or cottage? A townhouse in a big city

6. Is your home perfectly spotless or lived in? Lived in, by several people before us

7. Do you love your life? Sometimes

8. Do you want kids? Yes

9. Are you in a relationship? Yes, with a sometimes wonderful manboy

10. Do you have a soul mate? Better question, do I have a soul?

11. City life or country life? City

12. Sports or theater? Theater, I always go see a show when I go home to visit.

13. Books or movies? I like them both

14. Poetry or Music? Music

15. Dinners out or at home? I honestly think that I can get a better, more satisfying meal at home than I can at a restaurant, although it is nice to go out sometimes

16. Romantic is a walk in the woods or on the beach? I think walking can be romantic no matter where you are, just the act of being next to each other and talking and holding hands and enjoying each others company without having to spend any money.

17. Home in the Mountains or on the Beach? Beach, the mountains are too dangerous, that's where snow leopards live

18. Mornings or nights? Evenings

19. Is the glass half full or half empty? The glass is just too large for the amount of liquid that it is holding.

20. Coffee or tea? Coffee

21. Beer or Soda? Sody

22. An energy drink or juice? Water thank you

23. Are you the Driver or passenger? Passenger

24. Are you the Leader or follower? The one hangin at the back being super slow

25. Are you pessimistic or optimistic? Realistic

26. Save the Whales or Save the Rainforest? Why do I have to choose, they both deserve saving.

27. If given the option, would you give money or food? Depends on who is asking and why.

28. Would you give someone a second chance? I've given more than just second chances to some people, and I will continue to forgive the people I love when they fuck up, because I would hope they would do the same for me.

29. What’s the hardest thing for you to give? I can't give up a grudge, I can carry it around for years.

30. Why?
Probably because I'm a cancer, although that's most likely a copout. I'm a very sensitive person, and easily hurt.

31. Honesty even if it hurts or a white lie to make them feel better? White lie, always, I'm a wimp.

32. What’s the one thing that really sets you off? Arrogance

33. Tough love or forgiveness? Both

34. One for all or All for one? Depends on the situation

35. What’s your top regret? Not having the self esteem to get out a bad relationship before it actually did long term damage to my fragile psyche

36. What’s the one thing you would change about your life? There's more than just one thing I would change

37. What’s the one thing you would like people to know about yourself? I would do anything for my friends

38. What’s one thing you would change about yourself? I would be less lazy

39. What do you think of the phrase "Good Intentions"? The road to hell

40. Do you believe in love? Of course I do

41. Can love die? OMG yes, it can die a slow horrible death too

42. Is love blind? Love itself isn't blind, but it can make you blind


43. Whats the one thing you could never forgive? I can probably forgive anything if the person is worth it.

44. Do you believe in second chances? This question has been asked and answered.

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

walking is soooo not romantic. What if your hands are sweaty like mine? is that hot and steamy and romantic? NO.. yeah I didn't think so.. Gross.. LOL :)
Cindy.. will you walk with me downtown?

CindyLou said...

I don't walk with midgets :p