Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To those of you who have been in Fred for a long time...

I need to find a GOOD primary care physician. I want someone who will actually sit and LISTEN to me and talk with me and not just try to shuffle me out the as quickly as possible. I had a good doctor who has retired, and his replacement was not someone I actually want to ever see again. She didn't listen to anything I had to say and pretty much pushed me out the door with both hands. So, if any of you have a doc that you like, and feel comfortable recommending, please...

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

I feel you on having trouble finding a good doctor. I went to the same PCP from my teen years until last year when my insurance changed. She was in Burke. Now I go to a PCP in Manassas. It's a pain to drive so far, but the few doctors I saw in Fred were not impressive.